We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Have you ever tried a pear cake? We were looking for a light cake, simple to make and that was delicious, and we find this recipe. And it was a real surprise, because the ending was more than happy, it was very rich and exquisite. We have developed a very easy and quick recipe to make even with the participation of children.
The pear It is a fruit that, like the apple, stands out for its low caloric content, large amount of water and an important contribution of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Pear is a satisfying food, ideal for children with a tendency to be overweight and also for pregnant women who need to control their weight.
- 3 pears
- 1 cup (225 g) of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup (225g) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass or 250 ml of milk
- 2 cups (250 grams) of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon (soup) yeast
Guiainfantil.com has prepared this practical recipe, and tells us the step by step of its preparation. Surely everyone will love it. An ideal recipe for breakfast, for a snack or dessert for the whole family.
1. Wash, remove the skin and cut the 2 pears into cubes.
2. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until a homogeneous and whitish mixture is achieved.
3. Add the 3 eggs and beat again.
4. Add the flour, yeast, vanilla, cinnamon and mix.
5. Add the milk and beat everything again.
6. Finally, add the pear pieces and mix gently.
7. Butter the bottom of a cake pan, then sprinkle with a little sugar.
8. Wash, dry and cut the missing pear into slices, and arrange them on the bottom of the source.
9. Arrange the cake batter on top.
10. Take the dish to the oven preheated to 180 degrees, for about 45 minutes, approximately, or until the stick test that should come out dry.
11. Wait for the cake to cool to unmold it and serve it.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Pear sponge cake. Easy recipe with fruits for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.