We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The apple is one of the most recommended fruits in the diet of children, due to its nutritional contribution. In addition, it is an ideal fruit to prevent respiratory diseases, since it contains vitamins A, C, calcium and fiber. It is ideal for those who need to maintain weight.
For kids who like apples, this recipe is a good option. Coated with chocolate, caramel and chopped almonds, they have a crisp point and the sweetness necessary to conquer the children.
We teach you how to prepare an ideal recipe for a birthday party, or Halloween. Your children will love it.
- 4 apples
- 4 wooden skewers
- 250 gr. chopped almonds
- 300 gr. chocolate fondant
- 60 gr. butter or margarine
- 400 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of sweetener
- 1 lemon
- 10 cl. of water
Tips: Instead of almonds you can also use other nuts such as hazelnuts or peanuts, chopped.
1. Line a baking tray with non-stick paper to let the apples rest.
2. Wash the apples well, remove the stem and insert the wooden skewers to handle it.
3. Prepare the caramel: In a saucepan with enough depth, heat the water, the sugar, the lemon juice and the sweetener. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and a caramel forms.
4. Dip the apples in the caramel, carefully, holding them by the stick and turning them until they cover the entire surface. Place on the greaseproof paper and let dry.
5. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with the butter or margarine in the microwave or in a water bath, stir well so that no lumps remain.
6. Repeat the process of dipping the apples with the chocolate, turning carefully until they are well covered. When the chocolate begins to solidify, spread the almonds on a plate and pass the apples through them.
7. Let it rest on the baking paper and store in the fridge to ensure its conservation.
You can read more articles similar to Crispy caramel and chocolate apples, in the category of Halloween on site.