The saying is nothing more than a popular saying that contains a thought, a teaching or a reflection. The sayings have no author, they are anonymous, and it is that someone at a certain moment said such a sentence and it was transmitted socially until it became popular.
There are sayings that convey popular wisdom and some expose beliefs that have become a bit old. There are sayings of all kinds: about fathers, mothers, children, health, education ... Guiainfantil.com We offer you sayings, popular sayings and proverbs about parents to celebrate Father's Day.
- Advice from father, keep it son with seven keys
The teachings of parents are very valuable.
- When you are a father, you will eat eggs
It is used to tell the child that he will be old enough to do certain things.
- Children and home are the only truth
A familiar saying.
- Who gives, for father will pass, and who takes, for son is proclaimed
Children are often selfish and parents give everything to their children.
- From your children just hope, what with your parents you do
If you have been, for example, a bad student, you will have to understand, understand and help your son if he is.
- To the father, if he is good, serve him, and if he is bad, suffer him
Some parents are not good with their children.
- A saving father, a spending son
The father's earnings are squandered by his son.
- The shameless father makes the son foul
Children learn from parents.
- The father to punish, and the mother to cover
It is a saying that has become a bit old since fathers and mothers share tasks at home, although in the past it was the father who imposed discipline at home.
- Lord for Lord, the father is the best
An easy rhyming saying that talks about the importance of the father.
- Like father Like Son
Children look like their parents.
- Of singing parents, goldfinch children
It is a variant of the previous one.
- Son you are and father you will be
What you will do, they will do: the teachings that your parents have transmitted to you, you will pass them on to your children.
- Winemaker father, knight son and beggar grandson
Of saving parents and workers, lazy and wasteful children.
You can read more articles similar to Sayings and chants about parents, in the category of Proverbs - Sayings on site.